Professional Development

I believe that professional development is an important aspect of being an educator and life-long learning.

Some of the professional development experiences that I have engaged in include:

For a complete listing of certificates that I have received, please click Certificates Received

For a complete listing of workshops that I have attended or participated in, please click

For a complete listing of workshops that I have faciltiated, please click Workshops Facilitated

To view the program guide for TAG Institute 2009, and a description of the session I co-faciltitated, please see TAG Institute 2009 Program Guide

Leadership Victoria

From September 2007 to June 2008, I was a participant in Leadership Victoria. This program, is “an innovative, highly-regarded, and intensely life-enriching nine-month action/study program in community leadership. It is designed to rapidly advance the skills of emerging and advancing leaders in business, government, and voluntary organizations by providing them with an opportunity to work on real-world issues with established, eminent leaders from all sectors.” To view Leadership Victoria’s website click here