Fion Lee's Blog

Live your dream

Fion Lee's Blog header image 3

About

Hey everyone! I’m Fion Lee, a second-year commerce student, option… undecided.
I was born in Hong Kong, an awesome city which I love. Then I immigrated to Canada with my family when I was two years old, and Vancouver became my second home town. After that, my parents decided to leave Vancouver  and went back to Hong Kong when I was eight. And, yes of course, I’m back again…but alone this time. I’ve always been thankful to my parents for making these decisions so that I could earn such great experiences in studying in two different cities.
Without my parents being here with me, I’ve learned to be independent and considerate. I know that they pressure me with school work, so they usually just talk about friends and updates over the phone. However, they work hard for the family so all I can do is to repay them with my love and hard work.
Well enough with the family stuff. I love shopping, jogging and hanging out with friends. I feel that only true friendships can last forever, so I really cherish all the close friends I have! I also love travelling and I believe that everyone should at least travel alone once in a lifetime; this is my dream, my passion, my goal.
Live your dream.