Email to Cody

Subject: Prospective Writing Partner
To: Cody Gagnon

Dear Cody,

I reviewed your blog and carefully read your application letter. In doing so, it was evident we share similar academic and professional interests. This is why I would like to extend a formal invitation to my professional writing team.

We are both at a similar junction in our lives, having a previous degree and being in the graduating year of our computer science program. Having undergone the same classes and group projects, I am confident that we will work well collectively because we are both familiar with the standards of cooperation in our field. Moreover, you offered curiosity as a leading guideline in your learning philosophy. I believe this perspective will allow us to elevate the quality of our work by ensuring that we are asking the right questions about our assignments. My philosophy was based in empathy, which I can see multiple expressions of in your application letter. For instance, you mention creating work for non-profit organizations with the Code for Change foundation. Your communication skills will come in handy where mine may be constricted, and our time management skills will pair well together. I hope we will combine these skills to produce quality projects together.

Please respond to this offer at your earliest opportunity. I look forward to this prospective collaboration. You can find a word copy of my application letter here.

Thank you,

Geneviève Bolduc