Email to Siddhartha

Subject: Prospective Writing Partner
To: Siddhartha Gupta

Dear Siddhartha,

I reviewed your blog and carefully read your application letter. In doing so, it was evident we share similar academic interests and learning philosophies. This is why I would like to extend a formal invitation to my professional writing team.

Being familiar with the capstone project and the computer science department, I understand the cooperation requirements that are the cornerstone of your studies. Having undergone similar projects and training, I am confident that you will be able to apply the collective skills you have learned from our shared program. Moreover, I believe some of my strengths will be complementary to your weaknesses and vice versa. You highlighted your challenges with succinctness and prioritization. Having worked as a T.A., I am skilled at boiling down ideas and conveying the most crucial information. In this same vein, your experience with technical writing as part of your experience will uplift the team and serve as careful curation for our work. Your philosophy of continuous engagement complements mine of empathy as we are stronger when we talk and listen to one another. I hope we will put those philosophies to work in the near future.

Please respond to this offer at your earliest opportunity. I look forward to this prospective collaboration. You can find a word copy of my application letter here .

Thank you,

Geneviève Bolduc