Supports for students during the
- Support for Students and Recent Graduates Impacted by COVID-19
- See COVID-19 resource page on website of the Canadian Association for Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning
- Retail Action Network Website (worker rights)
- Student resources
- International Students
- See changes to BC Employment Standards Act re. unpaid, job protected leave due to illness and injury.
- Right to refuse unsafe work during COVID-19
University of Toronto
Student Specific Supports
U of T
Mental Health Supports
For post-secondary students
1-866-925-5454 or text GOOD2TALKON to 686868
Indigenous specific helpline 1-855-554-HEAL
“It’s all good (unless it’s not): mental health tips and self-care strategies for your undergrad years” by Nicole Malette (UBC Press) (also available as free, open access PDF).