Just pick Neutral for everything…

I hope everyone’s doing well, and I hope everyone’s filled out their course/teacher evaluation things.

(If you don’t know what those are, check your email, they probably sent you 524739 reminders.)

I just finished filling mine out this morning and felt so bad when I had to be completely honest and tell them that yes, one professor was not someone who should be teaching, and yes, BIOL140 needs some massive restructuring.

And I felt mean and like a terrible person who was whining and not being grateful for any of their work and I’m assuming some people are feeling like that too. And some people might feel it to the point that they don’t say what they really want to say in the evaluation forms.

Some people don’t even fill them out.

Guys, it does make a difference and even if they might not change something you want to change right away, they will see your suggestion and that seed will be planted.

Course evals are good things!

Not only is it a way of telling some professors that the techniques they use to teach… aren’t that awesome. It’s ALSO a chance to tell the profs you DO love, how awesome they are.

Just be honest and don’t feel too bad and don’t be mean about it.

Professors are there to help us, but they learn as much as we do as the course progresses.

The course evaluations surveys end April 9, at 11:59pm. (Tomorrow)

So, maybe fill one out and give an honest opinion.

Who knows, your survey response might change something for the better!

This Post was Helpful:
___   Strongly Disagree
___   Disagree
_x_   Neutral
___   Agree
___   Strongly Agree

…When all else fails, choose neutral….

BUT BE HONEST.

Okay okay, back to studying.