Blog Archives

Dear friends,

It has been a long road, and I am very happy to announce the news that my book is in production for an October 2020 print release [UPDATE: the book has now been printed; due to COVID’s disruption of supply chains, the UK/Europe and US/Canada print release date has moved to December 3, 2020, and elsewhere as supply chains allow] at Cambridge UP under the title *Modernism and the Idea of the Crowd.* I will share a discount code as soon as I have one, or perhaps your library might consider purchasing a copy for you? I very much wish to thank all of you who have worked with me from undergrad through today, and especially those who commented on my work directly. I hope you will see this as a happy result of your wise and generous labours!

https://www.cambridge.org/ca/academic/subjects/literature/english-literature-1900-1945/modernism-and-idea-crowd?format=HB