Email message to Zhe Su

Hi Zhe,

My name is Luke Jang, your classmate in ENGL 301 98A. I read through your application letter on your blog and it instantly drew me into working with you for the term. Therefore, I am writing this letter to you to invite you to join my professional writing team. The fact that you are an athlete who can perform in a team environment and that you worked in a hospital, which is a current workplace for me, interested me so that I wish to work with you through this summer.

First of all, I hope you are safe and well in China. I am always on the lookout for COVID-related news from China and other countries so I think our conversation can be started easily whenever we need to communicate to each other regarding our projects in this course.

Regarding your athletic achievements, I was very, very impressed on how great of an athlete you are. As an individual who go to the gym for a hobby, your performance is exceptional. I do know for a fact that athletes do possess the teamwork spirit which I always appreciate and am grateful for. I am also a team-oriented person, so I think we will work well together.

Please see the attached application letter of mine and see if we could work together. I really hope that we can be teammates for the term.

Thank you !

Luke Jang