Our workshops are free for teachers and can be scheduled at convenient times and locations within the Vancouver region.
Nutrition workshops run from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours and are tailored to the classrooms’ needs. They can be designed to address a variety of nutrition topics, from understanding Canada’s Food Guide to interpreting food labels, and more.
Educational materials and resources are provided by the BC Dairy Foundation, Heart & Stoke Foundation, Kin’s Farm Market, and COBS Bread.
SCHOOLS THAT HAVE PARTICIPATED:
- Queen Mary Elementary School– 13 classrooms
- Brock Elementary School – 10 classrooms
- Admiral Seymour Elementary School – 5 classrooms
- Mount Pleasant Elementary School
- McKechnie Elementary School – 12 classrooms
- Van Horne Elementary School – 18 classrooms
- Crown Parent Participation Preschool
- York House Junior School– 5 classrooms
- Shaughnessy Elementary School – 8 classrooms
- Elsie Roy Elementary School – 2 classrooms
- Trafalgar Elementary School
- Cascade Heights Elementary School
- Tyee Elementary School
- Admiral Seymour Elementary School
- Queen Mary Elementary School
- Van Horne Elementary School
To sign up for a Nutrikids workshop or for any general inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
Find us on social media: