Courses

I like lists, and I like to plan.

1ST YEAR
Term 1

• ASTU 150
  • FREN 122
  • ECON 101
  • HIST 102

Term 2

• POLI 101
  • FREN 123
  • ECON 102
  • HIST 102
  • CPSC 101

2ND YEAR
Term 1

• FREN 215
  • FREN 220
  • FREN 222
  • POLI 220

Term 2

• FREN 215
  • FREN 221
  • FREN 223
  • POLI 240
  • POLI 260

§ 3 Responses to Courses"

• Incoming Poli Sci Student says:

Hi Jeannie! I’m finding all your posts really informative, esp since I’m an incoming first year student myself.
    Wondering what your thoughts are on POLI 101

Thanks!

• Jennine says:

So I`ve taken an insanely long time to reply to this- my apologies! I wish you left an email- so I can personally email you back- I`m not sure WordPress would give you notifications for this!

But POLI 101 is a piece of cake if you study. Many find the material dry and boring and so studying might be difficult, but if you work hard to do so it`ll be the easiest A you`ll make! Make use of your TA- they`re there to help you every step of the way in writing that paper, and whatever will be on exams will be easy to answer if you do your readings, listen to your TA (they`ll tell you what to expect on exams!) and your prof. :)

• Sue says:

Hi, I am going to be taking FREN 111 in September, and I am trying to buy a used textbook right now but the seller doesn’t have the CD that comes with it. She says the class didn’t use it, but I’d like a second opinion (I see you didn’t take 111, but maybe you know something about it)! Should I try to find someone else who has the CD?
    Thanks!