If you would like to learn some of the technical skills behind certain operating systems, social media platforms, and programs, this is the place for you.
- Constant Contact
- eHow Tech
- expertvillage – Mac Setup & Troubleshooting playlist
- iYogi – videos on Smartphones, Windows OS, and social networks
- Choosing Technology- Chapman Learning Commons
- Tech Support – Chapman Learning Commons
- UBC IT Services
- UBC Wiki
- HowStuffWorks Tech
- Lynda.com software training & tutorials. Lynda is a subscription-based website that provides video and text-based tutorials on a wide variety of topics. A sample of available content includes photo, video editing, and WordPress tutorials. This page here provides a comprehensive list of what they offer. If you would like to see what Lynda has to offer, please contact Jenny and she will be able to provide access.
- Students and faculty can download Snagit and Camtasia for free via Blackboard Connect. Sangit and Camtasia are two screen capturing softwares. To do so, log into connect with your CWL, click on the “resources” tab, and enjoy!
- Sophos Anti-Virus from UBC IT
Do you have any suggestions? Let us know!