Bravia=)

After reading Micheal’s post on Bravia, the colors have inspired me. I attached the youtube video for convenience:

Color , like no other. SONY.

I agree with Micheal that this is a very cool ad. My attention is immediately caught at the split second when the music starts. I focused my tired mind and watch the ad completely without any sort of distraction. The slogan and the brand name really sunk into my head. Even though i realize the computer graphics are not as realistic as I think, I liked the idea of the ad. It is so surprising, yet so relaxing. The ad is not aggressive at all, like forcing you to buy the company’s product. It is simply having fun with its 30 seconds time on TV (youtube in this case). I wished that I could explain the success of this ad in marketing terms. I only know that it gives me the feeling of childhood. When the colors are bright. Maybe this is also considered to be value creating in the consumer’s mind. Effortlessly placing the image of childhood fun on to the TV Bravia. This is an excellent ad.

BRAVO! BRAVIA ! =)