Kindle Amazon

Recently, I have been browsing other blogs and seeking for some ideas for this post. Finally, something has caught my eyes. Temmy, another student in Marketing 102 section, wrote a post on the new eletronic reader, Kindle. Before I read this post, I always thought Kindle was some old school eletronic reader due to it’s grey, dull and boring apperence. Comparing Kindle to its biggest compeitior, iPad, Kindle does not appeal to me in any way. Good news is Temmy found the YouTube Video on this advertisement. After watching this video, my first impression, honestly, was “it is so chessy”. Finding a beautiful girl using Kindle near the swimming pool is just linking beauty and Kindle together. The idea is so old school. However, I couldn’t get the video off my mind. To be honest, she was beautiful, but what attracted my attention was what she says. When the male asks ” how can you read under the light”, the female immediately went into advertising mode. The advertising mode totally interupted my chain of thoughts, because it was so obvious, yet she sound so natural. Her words stay in my mind for a long time. This commerical is really effective. However, I don’t understand why it is. Is it because of the element of suprise? 😀