2:05 pm
Elapsed time: 30 minutes
I’m in a very good place right now. I reckon I’ll be able to sleep for most of the flight since I hardly got any sleep last night. I’m blasting ‘All You’ – The Cataracs (ft. Wacka Flocka Flame), and it’s getting me super pumped for the next 3 weeks.

2:15 pm 
Elapsed time: 45 minutes
Ooh, turbulence. I think I’ll play the song to go with what’s happening right now.

2:16 pm
Elapsed time: 46 minutes
Wow I don’t have it on my phone, how disappointing :( back to blasting more awesome music (shout out and thank you to Danny, you’re amazing)

2:18 pm
Elapsed time: 48 minutes
‘Pink Lady’ – Feed Me
Oh yes.

2:24 pm
Elapsed time: 54 minutes
Nap time!

2:26 pm
Elapsed time: 56 minutes
Wait no omg the TVs are touch screen. WHAT. Oh wow quite a few movies I haven’t seen and want to watch. Yay!
YES OMG CHRISTMAS MOVIES AND 500 DAYS OF SUMMER. THIS IS GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOD FLIGHT!!
Forget about napping! I have like 20 movies to watch.

3:47 pm
Elapsed time: 2 hours 17 minutes
I watched about an hour of The Dark Knight Rises before I fell asleep.. ‘Go Outside’ – The Cults started playing and I woke up and realized how much I miss my friends.. Oh dear. These 3 weeks are going to be very bittersweet.

3:51 pm
Elapsed time: 2 hours 21 minutes
At Night’ (Richard Reynolds Electric Remix) – ShakedownI MISS YOU, DANNY & ALINE. Wish I was raving hard with you guys in Danny and Marty’s room instead of by myself on the plane.

3:55 pm
Elapsed time: 2 hours 25 minutes
I’m thinking I made a bad decision declining the food and only eating ice cream. It smells really good…

3:58 pm
Elapsed time: 2 hours 28 minutes
The woman to the other side of me is watching ‘Love Actually’
This makes me happy. I watch it every year. Doesn’t feel like Christmas without Love Actually!

4:02 pm
Elapsed time: 2 hours 32 minutes
Oh my god! I just realized that Andrew Lincoln is in Love Actually! This is strange. Why are you not all rugged and killing zombies, Rick? And thank god you’re not speaking in your Walking Dead accent, you sound so much better this way.

6:56 pm
Elapsed time: 5 hours 26 minutes 
Cup noodles, apple juice and ‘The Dark Knight Rises’. Wow, that movie. I thought it was so messy for the first hour and didn’t like it but wow, the ending. I cried..
Time to watch ‘Step Up Revolution’!

7:07 pm
Elapsed time: 5 hours 37minutes 
Yeah um I’m in love with Ryan Guzman (the lead guy from Step Up Revolution). That is all.

8:36 pm
Elapsed time: 7 hours 7 minutes
Wow. I am blown away. Beautiful people, beautiful dances and some beautiful shots and settings! Not to mention the amazing music. Wow wow wow. Yes. I approve of ‘Step Up Revolution’.

10:28 pm
Elapsed time: 8 hours 58 minutes
Okay ‘Ted’ was pretty funny. In a really silly way.
Incidentally, I’m starting to really miss my friends.. UBC has really made an impact on me. I’ve known these people 3 months and I care for them so much already…

11:07 pm
Elapsed time: 9 hours 38 minutes
I’m also in love with Andrew Garfield. He awkwardness in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ is sort of adorable.

12:39 am
Elapsed time: 11 hours 9 minutes
‘The Amazing Spider-Man’ also gets my approval. I ship Stonefield (Andrew Garfield & Emma Stone). Now it’s time for some sleep.

6:57 pm Hong Kong time
Elapsed time: 13 hours 27 minutes
“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Hong Kong”
Home sweet home. 

Tanya ♡