Welcome to travel hack

This is not about the kind of travel hack that makes your travel less uncomfortable, but a kind that help you achieve your travel plan at a minimal cost.

(Image source: www.LifeDaily.com)

It all started in my Miami trip in July. I had an opportunity to peep the world of travel hack and from then on, I was intrigued by the fascinate travels that I could do with it.

Now, with the cost of $250 and a few percent drop in my credit report, I have saved up $5000 (or 100,000 miles) on the book for future travel. My short-term goal with these and upcoming miles is 1.5 month long graduation trip to Europe next year.

Remember the one and only one point — I only paid fraction of cost for so much values.

In the following few entries, I will share my first hand experience in travel hack and tricks that I found during my extensive research or I discovered myself. Blogging fromĀ a beginner perspective will allow me to share insight that you may be able to take immediate actions with. After all, what it takes for you to reap the first dip of the benefit is some easy steps. However, before you do anything, it is important for you to understand some implications which I will spend a length of entry to explain.