Email to Michaela

Standard

To: Michaela Basciano                                                                                                                  Subject: Invitation to writing team for English 301 98A

Dear Michaela,

I noticed the application letter that you posted on your student blog. You are very articulate and show attention to detail. Your experience as a policy writing assistant, training in suicide prevention and sexual assault prevention, and your leadership skills would be a great asset to a writing team. I think you offer a well-rounded and unconventional viewpoint.
I see that, like me, you value time management. I find this very helpful when working in teams because it allows time for discussion and reflection. We have different professional paths and fields of study, but I think a strong team should be diverse.
I would like to invite you to join forces and form a writing team for English Technical Writing 301 98A. I have attached my application letter. Please contact me at this email address if you would be interested in working together this semester.
Sincerely,
Christina Hruby