Stolen Children: Truth and Reconciliation

In research for my final paper I came across a section of the CBC website called Stolen Children: Truth and Reconciliation.  Essentially this site is exactly what it sounds like, a site that documents basic information about Residential schools, ongoing news related to Residential schools and efforts for reconciliation between Aboriginal groups and Aboriginal peoples.  There are not a lot of external links but most of the links within the site direct the viewer to various news articles and video clips.  This site is a good but brief intro to the history of Residential schools in Canada and ongoing efforts for reconcile.

This entry was posted in Module 4 and tagged , on by .

About Jason McAllister

My name is Jason McAllister and I’m a teacher currently living in the interior of British Columbia. I am currently working on my Master’s of Educational Technology. I’m married and have a 4 month old son. I’m a huge sports fan and have coached middle/high school sports for the last 4 years. This blog was originally created as part of my work in the MET program but I hope to continue updating it throughout my work in this program.