Registration is officially open!
Join us online on Fri., Nov. 4, to explore how Behavioural Insights is being used across the public, private and non-profit sectors to create lasting change.
- Keynote address on behavioural science and anti-racism by Dr. Crystal Hall, University of Washington
- Panel discussion about behavioural insights in organizations
- Lightning talks and digital posters sharing case studies, research results, best practices, and lessons learned
- Details and updates at https://bigdifferencebc.ca/
- Register for free at https://bit.ly/BIGdiffBC2022registration
UBC-DIBS is thrilled to be co-hosting again with our partners, BC BIG and WorkSafeBC!