Only 1.5 weeks until the early bird deadline to apply for the 2023-2024
Advanced Professional Certificate in Behavioural Insights!
UBC’s Advanced Professional Certificate in Behavioural Insights program is rigorous BI Practitioner training that combines live online coursework and a capstone project to help you develop your BI knowledge and skills. The next cohort will run from September 2022-May 2023. See more program details in our brochure.
- Format: Part-time with live online seminars Wednesdays 5-7pm PT
- Length: 9 months
- Cost: $5,995 (includes the cost of the pre-requisite course if taken within 3 years)
- Apply before the early bird deadline on May 31 to secure your spot and receive a free copy of a top BI book! You can choose between Nudge; Thinking, Fast & Slow; and Behavioral Insights.
(Note the prerequisite course Fundamentals of Behavioural Insights must be completed before the deadline for your application to be considered. If you have not yet taken this course, it will be offered again in fall 2023 and spring 2024 prior to the application deadlines for the 2024-2025 certificate cohort.)
What Employers Say
“The Advanced Professional Certificate in Behavioural Insights demonstrates the value of education in applied behavioural science by pulling together expertise from multiple areas and focusing it with a behavioural insights lens. It democratizes that knowledge by allowing more people, especially in the public sector, but also across all types of organizations, to get a base understanding of the value and potential of BI and how to apply it. Having sponsored both students and capstone projects, there is tremendous value in increasing organizational capacity in the knowledge of the potential that BI offers.”
Senior Director, Communications & Marketing and Chief Experience Officer, WorkSafeBC
Employer & Capstone Project Sponsor
BI combines an understanding of how we all make decisions plus rigorous research methods to tackle a variety of problems from sustainability to compliance to employee engagement and beyond. UBC Sauder’s Behavioural Insights programs can provide you with the BI skills and knowledge to make evidence-based policy and product decisions to increase your strategic impact.
About UBC’s BI Programs
- Learn how to add a BI lens to how you approach problems by enrolling in UBC’s Fundamentals of Behavioural Insights course. This three-week, live online course provides an introduction to behavioural insights, experimentation, and ethics. This course is next offered November 20-December 10.
- Learn how to develop and test appropriate BI solutions for different challenges by applying for UBC’s Advanced Professional Certificate in Behavioural Insights. The certificate is rigorous BI Practitioner training that combines live online coursework and a capstone project to help you develop your BI knowledge and skills. The early-bird deadline for applications for the 2023-2024 cohort is May 31. See more program details in our brochure.