Curious about how Behavioural Insights (BI) can help you advance your career and make a positive difference? Join our free webinar on Tues., Oct. 10, 12-1pm PT!
The webinar hosted by UBC Sauder School of Business Continuing Business Studies and featuring special guests:
- Dr. Kirstin Appelt, Academic Director of the Advanced Professional Certificate and Research Director of UBC’s Decision Insights for Business & Society (UBC-DIBS)
- Lindsay Miles-Pickup, Methods Specialist, BC Behavioural Insights Group
What is Behavioural Insights?
BI combines an understanding of how we all make decisions plus rigorous research methods to tackle a variety of problems from sustainability to compliance to employee engagement and beyond. By developing your BI skills and knowledge, you can make evidence-based policy and product decisions to increase your strategic impact.
What BI Programs does UBC offer?
Learn how to add a BI lens to how you approach problems by enrolling in UBC’s Fundamentals of Behavioural Insights course.
- This three-week, live online course provides an introduction to behavioural insights, experimentation, and ethics.
- This course is next offered Nov. 20-Dec. 20. Due to popular demand, we’ve added a second section so you can now choose seminars at 5-7pm Eastern or 5-7pm Pacific on Wednesdays!
Learn how to develop and test appropriate BI solutions for different challenges by applying for UBC’s Advanced Professional Certificate in Behavioural Insights.
- The certificate is rigorous BI Practitioner training that combines live online coursework and a capstone project to help you develop your BI knowledge and skills.
- The program runs September-May each year. The early-bird deadline for the 2024-2025 cohort is May 31.
- Please note that Fundamentals of Behavioural Insights is required prerequisite for the Advanced Professional Certificate; you must complete Fundamentals prior to applying for the certificate.
What do program alumni say?
“The program has been great so far in furthering my skills to implement evidence-based Behavioural Insights practices. It has been refreshing to see the many ways Behavioural Insights can be applied and get to know people in the Behavioural Insights community directly. I am often amazed by the caliber of my professors and classmates, who come from a variety of professions.”
Class of 2021
Methods Specialist, BC Behavioural Insights Group