RE. Molly Tang’s E-Commerce Promotion

Certainly, every day we wake up, and check our email, we will receive a lot of mails from department store, network store, Gourpon, and which store I have left Almost email indicated the sales and promotion they taking right now.

However, a mass of mail received would make me, a regular customer, feels irritable and dislike. Although almost them has attractive deal. Molly’s 5 tips for e-Commerce is exactly idea for improving sale amount. I thought the stores should be more focus on how to extent new customer and make the email more and more interesting. Sometimes, I even do not want read the mail. Maybe, it is good way to convert is using the interesting headline, or very clear informational headline. Or take more focus on website advertising. Such as, take a corporate with Youtube. That would be a not very bad idea. Of course, it also would made the negative effects, customer would ignore the ads, therefore they also need try to figure out the good way to take a effective informational advertising, as same as we learned from Chapter 17. Maybe they can using the segment advertising, more apparel advertising on cooking website since almost user for this website is women. And by this analogy, more vehicle promotion advertising release on the sport website.

E-commerce promotion(1)