Watch the video below to learn how to add someone as a site user and the different functions that you can assign to users.
For support with UBC blogs, please visit https://blogs.ubc.ca/support/
Other UBC Blog video tutorials you might be interested:
- How to create a custom menu: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/12/21/how-to-create-a-custom-menu/
- How to create a page: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/11/18/how-to-create-a-page/
- How to create a post: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/10/31/how-to-create-a-post/
- How to add a user: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/10/31/how-to-add-a-user/
- How to get started: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/10/31/how-to-get-started/
- How to Manage Privacy Settings: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/10/31/how-to-manage-privacy-settings/
- Embedding a Twitter Feed https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2015/07/21/embedding-a-twitter-feed/
- Embedding a visual link: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2015/07/20/embed-a-visual-link/
- Embedding video: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2015/07/20/embedding-video/
- Exporting your website: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2015/07/14/downloading-your-site-for-back-up-andor-export/
For more tools and technologies to use in teacher education, please visit Scarfe Digital Sandbox.