This clear and concise video will help get you started with UBC Blogs WordPress.
To learn more and/or to customize the look and feel of your blog, please visit the other tutorial posts and various pages in this site. You’ll find tips and tricks from “How to protect privacy” to “How to add a video or slideshow”. To get a little one on one or small group help, drop-in to the Scarfe Digital Sandbox in Scarfe 155 (through the Education Library) from 12 – 2pm on Tuesdays to see me (Yvonne) for a hand.
For support with UBC blogs, please visit https://blogs.ubc.ca/support/
Other UBC Blog tutorials you might be interested:
- How to create a custom menu: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/12/21/how-to-create-a-custom-menu/
- How to create a page: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/11/18/how-to-create-a-page/
- How to manage privacy settings: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/10/31/how-to-manage-privacy-settings/
- How to create a post: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/10/31/how-to-create-a-post/
- How to add a user: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2016/10/31/how-to-add-a-user/
- Embedding a Twitter feed https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2015/07/21/embedding-a-twitter-feed/
- Embedding a visual link: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2015/07/20/embed-a-visual-link/
- Embedding videos: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2015/07/20/embedding-video/
- Exporting your website: https://blogs.ubc.ca/blogsandbox/2015/07/14/downloading-your-site-for-back-up-andor-export/
For more tools and technologies to use in teacher education, please visit Scarfe Digital Sandbox.