Monthly Archives: November 2010

Social Media Marketing

Social Media Marketing in 3 Minutes After watching the above video on Annie’s blog, I am excited to share similar contents/materials the IBC (International Business Conference) speakers talked about in regards to social media in today’s businesses Social media is … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Apple iphone 4

Apple Inc. uses the “new product pricing” strategy when iphone mobile electronic devices were introduced in January 2007.  This highly innovative invention sets a “skimming” market-plus pricing, a price relatively higher than competitors.  The company’s objective is toward “profit orientation”, … Continue reading

Mini Countryman

Mini on YouTube After watching the Mini Countryman film, I was extremely impressed with the fun lifestyle that the film was showing.  The film takes me on a journey of cheerful, amusing, and enjoyable life.  It is clear that this … Continue reading

WMF Knifes

After seeing these fruit designed ads WMF used in advertising their kitchenware products, I am  interested in understanding the marketing aspect of this company.  WMF is known for functional quality goods, such as the knives shown above, which look sharp, … Continue reading

Paranormal Activity 2

paranormal_activity_2_trailer Paranormal Activity has been positioned as a scary movie when Paranormal Activity 1 was initially introduced in 2009.  This Halloween I had a chance to watch this movie in theater. Paranormal Activity 2 is definitely a “line extension” where … Continue reading