Aboriginal Multi-Media Society

The Aborignial Multimedia Society is a resource for all Aboriginal people in Canada.  Their resources include career links, community events and links to scholarships (among other community resources).  The main purpose of this website it a collection from Aboriginal publications across Canada.  This provides an Aboriginal perspective to current news events and developments related to Aboriginal stories that might be missed by mainstream media.  Within this there is also access to archives from previous news stories which makes this a valuable resource for educators.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , on by .

About Jason McAllister

My name is Jason McAllister and I’m a teacher currently living in the interior of British Columbia. I am currently working on my Master’s of Educational Technology. I’m married and have a 4 month old son. I’m a huge sports fan and have coached middle/high school sports for the last 4 years. This blog was originally created as part of my work in the MET program but I hope to continue updating it throughout my work in this program.