UGGGGHHH

EWWW!!! To properly define my opinion I need to use a youthful word for disgust. There is no shame in my hatred for this book as it was a tortuous experience for me. I would never want to torture someone like this book has tortured me. If by now you haven’t guessed it I do not like gender-dominated books. At all. Ever!! The sheer idea that I was going to have to go through a moment of my life that involved this book, was a day I would reckon. As I had several suicidal thoughts as reading this book, I decided that one book was not going to decide my faith. Although this book to its very core is evil, I can have some respect for it. The respect lies in the author, as she was an innovative thinker for her time. It has nothing to do with the book, It will never be about the book, it is evil.

1 thought on “UGGGGHHH

1. Jon

Aidan, it would help if you could be a little more specific about some particular aspects of the book. It’s very strong to call this book “evil.” If you are going to make a strong claim like that, and have anyone take you seriously, you will need to support it.