WHAT’S YOUR TIP TO EAT BETTER, LIVE BETTER?
MY DUX TIP CHALLENGE is both a contest and a mean of communication using video (or a picture with a 50 words text) and social media, inviting Canadian students aged 16 and older to produce and share short video clips of 30 to 50 seconds demonstrating simple tips and tricks for better nutrition, and inspiring Canadians to adopt better eating habits.
Here are a few examples to eat healthier:
· You mix yogourt with mayo to lighten your sauces?
· You break an egg in your soup to add proteins?
· You add canned lentils to your spaghetti sauce to improve your daily vegetable intake?
· You add low-sodium broth in your mashed potatoes to improve the taste?
· You brew your tea with warm milk?
WHO IS IT FOR?
Canadian students aged 16 and older in food and health programs. The challenge accept students from other programs. Maximum 3 participations per student.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
· If you have problem to download and attach your video or your photo + text with your registration form, please send us your material through wetransfer.com or a YouTube link to email@example.com.
GRAND PRIZE : The final winner will receive $1000 CAN as a scholarship. Also, $1000 will be donated to the school program of the winner.
FINALISTS PRIZE : Five finalists will receive $200 in gift cards, tradeable in grocery stores.
1. Be simple, fast and easy to reproduce – 5 points (25%)
2. Help to eat better – 5 points (25%)
3. Use products accessible to all (geographically and financially) – 3 points (15%)
4. Be inspiring, attractive and make people want to share it on the Web – 3 points (15%)
5. Be easy to understand for the general public (popularized, clear and precise language and writing) – 2 points (10%)
———————————————————— Total 90%
6. Public vote – 10% of the final mark — Great total 100%
You can’t copy, but tips from last year can give you new ideas!
DATES TO REMEMBER
· Contest: Until May 7, 2017 (11:59 PM)
· Online release of the videos : a few days after you send your video or photo
· Deliberation of the Judges (90% of final mark) : May, 2017
· Peoples’ Choice vote (10% of final mark) : May 8 to May 28, 2017
· Announcement of the winners : May 31, 2017
This year a student can submit 3 tips instead of one.