Tips for an A+
• The weekly pre reading assignments are really short and easy. Do not stress about them but make sure you do them.
• clicker marks are participation based so don’t worry about getting them wrong. • Important: Keep up with your pre readings.
• Even if you take notes on a computer, bring a pen because there are hand-in at the end of the lecture assignments.
• Come to class early to get a seat near the front.
• There are no old exams available to study from but the professors make a ton of practice questions for you. • Do as many practice questions as you have time for.
• Befriend a classmate through the course online forum. I befriended Erica through the forum! • Share your answers to the practice questions with your classmates.
• I left the midterms and finals wanting to cry. If you feel this, don’t cry and have faith that the TAs may think that your answers sound more coherent than you think they do.
Suggested professors: Dr Schulte and Dr Tortelle