Midterms and pictures

I came out of my Bio midterm Monday morning feeling like I studied as much I possibly could have and whatever I get is representative of the hardest I could have tried. For me, knowing this is the best possible I could have done is enough. I just wrote a Physics test that felt alright too. If you’re a first year like me who feels like you’re studying so hard and have no idea when you’ve studied enough, remember: if you put in the effort, you’ll be just fine. Remember to take breaks to eat, sleep, and relax with your friends and family!

I have a chemistry midterm tomorrow night so instead of writing today, I share some pictures with you all to recap how first year has been this past while:

AOII Bid Day
AOII Bid Day
photo (4)
Long morning commutes means that sometimes you deserve a nap after a tiring day. Warning: Your loving friends may decorate your arm with some highlighter smiley faces.
Ramen with one of my best friends ever to recharge after a chemistry lab- before studying for our bio midterm together. Yay for best friends!!
Lunch on a typical Tuesday
Lunch on a typical Tuesday. Everyone looks so focused but I think R and B were playing a game. 😉

Don’t let midterms crush you – go crush them!

Have a lovely rest of the week,

Shanna