Invitations and Responses

Dear Zainab Rauf Tramboo,
Thank you for your email, I would be very pleased to join your writing team! I found your application letter very impressive, especially your experience as a Financial Analyst. I believe our interests, experiences, and learning philosophies compliment each other well and I am looking forward to collaborating with you this summer.
Have you asked anyone else to join your team? I am still working through reading the many impressive application letters and would be happy to collaborate with you on selecting our remaining team members.
Best,
Sydney

Hi Zachary and Meera,
Thank you for your email. I would be very pleased to accept your invitation to join your writing team. I found both of your application letters very impressive and feel that our skills and interests would compliment each other well.
A couple of days ago I received an invitation from Zainab Rauf Tramboo to join his writing team which I replied accepting but have not receive a confirmation or response yet. As I will be emailing to let him know that I have joined your team, should I extend an invitation for him to join as well? Please let me know what your thoughts are.
Best,
Sydney

Hi Matthew,
Thank you for your email expressing your interest in joining our writing team. We would be very pleased to welcome you to the team.
We all found your application letter very impressive and believe your professional experiences make you an excellent candidate to join our team. We are looking forward to collaborating with you over the course of the summer.
Best,
Sydney, Meera, and Zachary