Unit Three Reflections

Unit 3 was a very challenging unit for me. Although I have some experience writing documents in this style for my commerce classes, putting together a formal report was very intensive. 

Conducting the research took longer than I initially anticipated and I am sure there is still much more research I could do for this assignment. Even with the data I collected I am not sure I used it to it’s full potential. I know I could have likely analyzed it more closely and therefore drawn more connection between the data and this is what I will attempt to do moving forward with the document. 

As previous assignments had included creating an outline and a research plan, I found organizing the document fairly straightforward. I made slight modifications to better suit the data I had collected while maintaining a smooth reading experience. 

Overall, the writing process was very straightforward. Although at times it felt slightly tedious, the whole thing came together relatively quickly. This may be because I knew going into the assignment that it was a draft that I would be able to return to and edit.

Please note that my peer review of my writing teammate’s formal report is not yet complete as my partner has not yet submitted their assignment. I will edit this reflection when that assignment is complete.

Enclosed: SydneyDunn_ReportDraft