Team member email (2)

Subject: English 301 Writing Team

Date: Thursday, 20 September, 2019 at 3:37 p.m.

From: shyptaras@gmail.com

To: morganbrandt1@gmail.com

Attached: 301 Taras Shyp Application Letter

Dear Morgan:

My name is Taras Shyp and I am a first-year Ph.D. student at the Department of Medicine at the University of British Columbia. I am writing you in regards to join your professional writing team during the course.

After reading of your application letter and other materials on the blog, I would like to propose you to co-create a writing team. I am pretty excited by all strengths that you described in the letter. Your experience in peer reviewing and helping people to express their ideas in a more concise and accurate way will be beneficial for our team. Moreover, your preciseness in work and capabilities to work with people from various fields will facilitate the advancement of our prospective team. Furthermore, I look forward to joining in a group with you, as your academic background would be beneficial for me during this course and in my work in the health sphere.  What I can bring to our teamwork is a strong communicative and networking tools to make our cooperation more beneficial and successful.  Also, my experience working in the heath care system will be a valuable superiority for our team.

I am looking forward to hearing from you shortly to start our collaboration in this advantageous writing course. I attached my letter of application for your reviewing and consideration of my candidature as a member of your team.

Sincerely,

Taras Shyp

301 Taras Shyp Application Letter