Team member email (3)

Subject: English 301 Writing Team

Date: Thursday, 20 September, 2019 at 10:37 a.m.

From: shyptaras@gmail.com
To: diane.keyes@alumni.ubc.ca

Dear Diane:

My name is Taras Shyp and I am a first-year Ph.D. student at the Department of Medicine at UBC and your classmate at the ENGL 301 course. After reviewing your application letterĀ  I look forward to joining your professional writing team in the course.

I am impressed by a wide range of your activities which helped you to develop firm professional writing and communicative proficiencies. First of all, I have noticed that we both have working experience in the health industry, which helps people to develop preciseness and nicety in professional writing. After that, our similar collaborative skills will be a valuable tool for communication and teamwork during the course. Moreover, I appreciate your wish to value the contribution of each team-player, because it will facilitate the progress and improvement of the technical writing skills of each member of a group. I think we could create a prosperous writing team throughout the course by connecting our strengths in the technical style of writing.

I am looking forward to hearing from you shortly to start our cooperation in this advantageous writing course. See attached my letter of application for your reference.

Sincerely,

Taras Shyp

301 Taras Shyp Application Letter