Grab-n-Go Breakfast!

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day so here are some easy tips for you to follow!

Tip 1: Prepare your breakfast the night before- overnight oatmeal is an awesome idea! Here is what you do, you just pour milk/water over your oatmeal (1:1 ratio) and store it in the fridge overnight with any toppings of your choice. For me, it’s always some granola for the crunch, drizzle of honey for sweetness and any fruits I have in hand. It’s such anyogurt with muesli and berries in small glass easy but nutritious, filling and delicious breakfast!

Tip 2: If oatmeal isn’t for you, try yogurt parfaits! Sounds fancy but it’s actually really simple. For me, I use Greek yogurt as the base and put a lot of granola and fruits on top. As opposed to regular yogurt, Greek yogurt is a bit more filling and it has higher protein and less carbs.

Tip 3: If the other two is way too involved for the very busy you, just throw in a few snacks in your bag. For those days, I’m running SUPER late for class, I just chuck an apple, banana or a granola bar to eat during my class.  Pastries are also great like a muffin, a Danish or a croissant.

Hope these options helped! There is also a lot of helpful information on the internet to give you inspiration to start the day full of energy! Good luck everybody!