EMAILS TO PROSPECTIVE TEAMMATES

Dear Joanna,

I recently had the opportunity to read your application letter on your student blog. I took particular interest in your academic work, as you and I seem to both be studying economics. I greatly value your knowledge in writing academic essays and research papers, as well as your experience with writing economic reports. Thus, I would be thrilled to have you work with me on one of the professional writing teams.  

I believe us being in a team together would help bring different areas of expertise to the table. This would be beneficial during discussions, reflections, and group assignments. If you would like to form a team with me, please let me know. I have attached my application letter to this email for your convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Zainab Rauf Tramboo 

301 Zainab Rauf Tramboo Application letter

Dear Jiajie,

Thank you for reaching out to me. I appreciate your kind words towards me and I am thrilled to be working with you in the same team. I recently read your letter of application on your blog and I wanted to inform you that I greatly value your thoughts about teamwork and your skills in project researching, topic discussing and hands-on skills performing. I believe us being in a team together would help bring different areas of expertise to the table. This would be beneficial during discussions, reflections, and group assignments. For your convenience, I have attached my application letter to this email.

Looking forward to working with you. 

Best,

Zainab Rauf Tramboo

Dear Aran,

I recently had the opportunity to read your application letter on your student blog. I took great interest in knowing about your academic work, as you seem so determined to pursue further education and maybe even professional interest in English as a subject. I also greatly value your experience in writing for younger audiences and your in-depth knowledge of English syntax and grammar. Thus, I would be thrilled to have you work with me on one of the professional writing teams.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Zainab Rauf Tramboo