In this section of my site, I post some of my workshop materials and resources so you may adapt them for your purposes. Unless otherwise indicated, all work is Creative Commons Licensed as Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike.
I update this section of my website irregularly. However, I often share resources and materials through my Twitter account or via LinkedIn. I welcome you to connect with me through those platforms.
- Student Peer Assessment (overview) [an open source document which I co-authored with my colleagues]
- Student Peer Assessment: Strategies for Success [an open source document which I co-authored with my colleagues]
- Classroom Assessment Techniques (Lesson plan and Slides)
- Student Peer Assessment (Conference presentation slides and 2-page handout on student peer assessment)
Educational Leadership Myths – A short document outlining myths and the (counter) ‘truth’.
Educational Leadership Session at 2017 POD Network Conference Session (with Simon Bates & Simon Albon) – resources.
In December 2016, Simon Bates (@simonbates), Simon Albon and I offered a session titled “Using Your Teaching Portfolio to Showcase Your Educational Leadership”. All resources are open source and available here:
Peer Review of Teaching
- Videos for building skill and capacity in peer review of teaching can be found on the CTLT Youtube Peer Review playlist here.
- Teaching in Higher Education Podcast interview (Drs. Bonni Stachowiak and Isabeau Iqbal)
- Public talk at Simon Fraser University (2018): https://youtu.be/dcENw_OhHa8 (1 hour recording); download the presentation handout here.
- CTLT resources (open sourced) – see process section of website
Significant Networks and Social Network Theory
- Resources from the 2017 POD Network Conference here (Savard & Iqbal)
- Resources from ISSoTL 2016 Conference sessions offered with Gary Poole and Roselynn Verwoord: