Resources

In this section of my site, I post some of my workshop materials and resources so you may adapt them for your purposes. Unless otherwise indicated, all work is Creative Commons Licensed as Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike.

Resources (themes)

Assessment

Course Design

In collaboration with CTLT colleagues, we have developed extensive resources and plans for a 3-day course design intensive.  For a link to all the wiki-related CDI resources, see here.

Educational Leadership

Educational Leadership Session at 2017 POD Network Conference Session (with Simon Bates & Simon Albon) – resources.

In December 2016, Simon Bates (@simonbates), Simon Albon and I offered a session titled “Using Your Teaching Portfolio to Showcase Your Educational Leadership”. All resources are open source and available here:

Peer Review of Teaching

• Videos for building skill and capacity in peer review of teaching can be found on the CTLT Youtube Peer Review playlist here.
  • Teaching in Higher Education Podcast interview (Drs. Bonni Stachowiak and Isabeau Iqbal)
  • Public talk at Simon Fraser University: https://youtu.be/dcENw_OhHa8
  • CTLT resources (open sourced) – see process section of website

Significant Networks and Social Network Theory

Other

Preparing for a job interview

In November 2016, I was invited by Dr. Amanda Bradley to give a guest “lecture” (it was a highly interactive class) to 20 undergraduate students on the topic of preparing for a job interview. Course PATH408: Laboratory Administration.