Over the years, I have developed and facilitated dozens of workshops. I want to share these and this section of my site is devoted to doing that!*

In this section of my site, I offer you my workshop materials and resources so you may adapt them for your purposes. Unless otherwise indicated, all work is Creative Commons Licensed as Attribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike.

*This section of my site is new as of October 2016 and I am in the process of building it. For now, the resources are simply linked to the topics below.

Resources (themes)

Course Design

In collaboration with CTLT colleagues, we have developed extensive resources and plans for a 3-day course design intensive.  For a link to all the wiki-related CDI resources, see here.

Educational Leadership

Educational Leadership Session at 2017 POD Network Conference Session (with Simon Bates & Simon Albon) – resources.

In December 2016, Simon Bates (@simonbates), Simon Albon and I offered a session titled “Using Your Teaching Portfolio to Showcase Your Educational Leadership”. All resources are open source and available here:

Peer Review of Teaching

• Videos for building skill and capacity in peer review of teaching can be found on the CTLT Youtube Peer Review playlist here.
  • Teaching in Higher Education Podcast interview (Drs. Bonni Stachowiak and Isabeau Iqbal)
  • CTLT resources (open sourced) – see process section of website

Significant Networks and Social Network Theory

Preparing for a job interview

In November 2016, I was invited by Dr. Amanda Bradley to give a guest “lecture” (it was a highly interactive class) to 20 undergraduate students on the topic of preparing for a job interview. Course PATH408: Laboratory Administration.