September 21, 2011
Trail meeting room
Noon to 1pm
Present: Andrew, Jamie, Adam, Kristoff, Michelle, Joy, Trevor, Jonathan, Kerry, and Alex, Heather O’Brien (faculty rep),
1. Introduction of ASIS&T and current executive (Andrew, Jamie, Justin, Adam)
2. General plan for events this year.
- Cool Tool days twice a semester
- Speakers etc.
- Trivia Night with LWOB
- Research Day in March 2012 (ASIS&T group will offer to volunteer)
3. Policies and procedures of ASIS&T@UBC chapter.
4. Explanation of open Vice-Chair role and call for nominations. Kristoff self-nominated, seconded by Andrew, and voted in unanimously.
5. Next event: Cool Tool day on October 4th in Terrace Lab from noon to 1pm. Joy will handle coffee, Michelle will get snacks, and Trevor will be around to help with set up etc.
6. Next meeting: October 26th at noon in the Trail Room.
-end of meeting-