A few weeks ago we ran our first unconference, and it was a great success! We had discussion and demonstrations on:
- Apps for Library School Success
- Demystifying Coding for Non-Coders
- Open Access Button and #icanhazpdf
- Open Data and Visual Analytics
- Free/Open Source Alternatives to Adobe Products
- Planning a SLAIS Excel/MS Office Study Group
- Podcasting & the Tumblarian Community
You can checkout notes that people made about those discussions (and add your own comments about what you learned!) on the shared Google docs.
We’re hoping to have more events like this in the future, so stay tuned!
Thanks to Samantha Mills for the photographs.