Email To Perspective Writing Team Member (2)

Hi Diane,

Thank you very much for inviting me to be a part of your writing team; it is my pleasure to form a writing team with you for ENGL 301.

I believe your clear and concise writing style as demonstrated in your application letter would be a valuable asset to our writing team. Your experiences in writing and editing efficiently and professionally as a medical office assistant akin to my work at the Impact Assessment Agency of Canada. It would be great if we can share our lessons learned and apply them in our writings for this class. Furthermore, I am excited to see that our interests align in many ways, especially in terms of social and climate justice. I would love to explore those ideas with you further as we develop our final report throughout this term.

I have indeed worked closely with Kate Hodgson in the past two years to organize climate actions on campus. It is great to know that we have a mutual connection outside of this class as well!

I look forward to working with you this semester. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Emily