1244_Nest-webpage-header-01 (1)

Lunch at the Nest

Have you been trying to find your favorite go to snack and lunch options in The Nest?  The search for your favorite lunchtime treat has become a bit of a challenge, especially if you are trying to find a thrifty option, but here are some discoveries my colleagues and I have made so far:

Bernoulli’s Bagels & Blue Chip Cookies have now become <UPPERCASE>, with a mini-Blue chip downstairs called {lowercase}.  If you are in a rush it’s worth a trip downstairs since it is generally less busy.

A few traces of the Pendulum can be found at the ‘Flip Side’ since they have now started serving breakfast.  We were happy to find that they have a T/Veggie-Bird on the menu, even if it doesn’t have as many ingredients as it did before.  The good news is that it’s one of the better deals at $4.75 for a T-bird and coffee combo.  Ironically, the burger stand also has the best deal we could find for salad.

The Deli has quite a few of the same stand-by lunch goodies, but has not brought back all the delicious baked goods yet. I hope they come back soon, because I know I’m not the only one who misses the awesome haystack brownie!  We did discover that they have some half price cooler items in the morning, so if you’re looking for a bargain, check them out when they first open.

Have you discovered anything you love at the Nest?

Please let us know if you have any recommendations or good deals. We’d love to share them with the ES staff, since everyone loves a tasty treat and a good bargain!