Co-written by Colin Good and Terra Kershaw

Rollin'The Woo Girls (Erin, Nancy A., Diane M., Terra) got their butts whooped 13:2 by No Woo (Terry D. Jenn K., Michelle M, Leanne I). Hmmmm, I am thinking that knowing the rules to the game might be helpful. However, I have to say that they did pick up speed once Erin showed up. They just had to warm up a bit.

Wednesday June 4 was the first match in our Bocce tournament. At 2:30 pm sharp, ES staff from the Welcome Centre, Enrolment Services and Student Services and Financial Awards appeared on the green grass of the commons. The sun shone down from the clear blue sky while a nice strong wind cooled us down, it was a glorious day for a bocce game.

Although many were unfamiliar with the rules we proceeded with 3 simultaneous matches. The Winners were…

• No Woo trounced Woo Girls
  • Team 4 slaughtered Colin’s Angels
  • BoccedUp shattered Team 6!

Bocce ballsCongratulations to Teams 1 and 2 for choosing their names before anyone else. If you’ve not come up with a team name yet please discuss with your team before the next match.

The next game is Wednesday, June 11. Same time, same place.This is getting serious

In the end, the winner’s will have bragging rights, prizes and will take home the coveted ES Bocce trophy.