National Centre for First Nations Governance

Interestingly enough I only stumbled upon this website this module but perhaps it better fits with earlier modules.  The National Centre for First Nations Governance is focussed on engaging Aboriginals across Canada to become more involved and make a difference in their communities and increase self governance opportunities.  They offer various leadership training for all age groups and various publications dedicated to describing the most successful practiced in Aboriginal governing.  This site does describe the important role that the land plays in this vision.  Various publications and news stories are also available through this site.  You can further restrict the information to one of five Canadian regions.  This site is largely information based and offers little opportunity for external links or interactivity of its users.

This entry was posted in Module 4 and tagged , on by .

About Jason McAllister

My name is Jason McAllister and I’m a teacher currently living in the interior of British Columbia. I am currently working on my Master’s of Educational Technology. I’m married and have a 4 month old son. I’m a huge sports fan and have coached middle/high school sports for the last 4 years. This blog was originally created as part of my work in the MET program but I hope to continue updating it throughout my work in this program.