1. Sign into Pinterest (or create an account). This is fastest if you use your Facebook account, just read your options carefully to avoid spamming all of your friends.
2. By Friday, Create a board called “ETEC522SM”. Pin at least three educational technology-related pins that you find useful, relevant or interesting. Then, use “ETEC522SM” as a search term to find what your classmates have posted.
3. By the end of Week 5, Make comments below answering one or more of the following questions:
- Do you think that this is a useful tool? If not, do you think it has potential to be a useful tool?
- Would this be something you would continue to use? Why or why not?
- What are your views of the copyright issues surrounding Pintrest?