QBB – Quick Break Blog

Posted by: | April 14, 2009 | 3 Comments

I fail as a blogger! But I’m back so it’s time for updates I suppose.

First off, I survived my seven papers! My total word count came out to about the length of a doctoral dissertation, and I did it in two weeks! Near the end I think I started going a bit crazy, but right after the 8th I took two FULL days off to clear my head, where I watched the entire first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Good stuff! I don’t think I left my room much those two days.

Anyway but after that I plunged headfirst into studying hardcore for finals, and that’s where I am now! Story of my life though: I have four finals in a row, one each day from the 15th-18th, and then I have like a week until my EASIEST final. Where is the justice in this! I like to look on the bright side of life though, so I’m thinking I’ll devote three days or so to completely finishing Avatar. Wooo!

I also can’t decide what I’m going to do with my stuff over the summer. It’s not worth it to pay $180 to store my stuff; I’ll have ended up paying more to store my stuff than it cost to buy it. So here’s my master plan!!! I shall lend my printer to someone for the summer, like “Hey ____, want to use my printer for the summer?” Perhaps that same person will want to use my Brita filter! I already have a friend who says she will take this clear plastic box I have, SO I shall put my toaster and a set of plastic drawers in there! I shall give my mini-coffee maker to someone for safe-keeping, and my larger set of plastic drawers to another! The only things I’m worried about are my mirror and my bedding. My mirror is actually made up of four pieces, and it’s quite heavy, so I have nooo clue what to do with this. And my bedding is just random..”Hey buddy, can you hold onto my blankets and pillows over summer? I do have those suction-bag things (you know, the ones where you put your stuff in a bag and then use a vacuum cleaner to suck all the air out?), so maayyyybe I can just take my bedding back home with me? Hmm. If anyone would like to help me out and storeĀ  my mirror or something in the back of their closet for four months, do tell me!