General

2023 T2202s now available

2022 tax receipts for DAP tuition are now available for download on the here

Please be reminded that as per CRA policies, we are required to obtain your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to issue your T2202. If you have not previously given your SIN, you will see an option to do so from the page linked above.

If you are no longer enrolled in DAP, please make sure to only select the direct link given above to access the T2202 page, as this is the only link open to all former and current students. 

Your 2023 T2202 will include eligible course tuition amounts from the following terms:

• 2022 Winter Term 2 (January to April 2023)
  • 2023 Summer Term 1 (May to June 2023)
  • 2023 Summer Term 2 (July to August 2023)
  • 2023 Winter Term 1 (September to December 2023)

2 replies on “2023 T2202s now available”

Hello there!

I observed on my T2202 2023 Form that I was categorized as a part-time student for the summer course. Nonetheless, I participated in three courses during the summer term – two in Summer Term One and one in Summer Term Two. According to the details conveyed to me by the student services, undertaking this course load should have qualified me as a full-time student. I am curious as to why I was designated as a part-time student specifically during Summer Term Two. Could you please provide clarification on this matter?

Hi Kira, can you please follow-up with us by email with this inquiry (dap@sauder.ubc.ca)?