Televangelist warns town of god’s wrath for voting in school board that supports science in the science curriculum

satan.gif
Pat Robertson, televangelist and assasination consultant to the CIA, has warned the residents of Dover, Pennsylvania that they will likely be smitten by god for voting out their school board for supporting “intelligent design.”

“I’d like to say to the good citizens of Dover: if there is a disaster in your area, don’t turn to God, you just rejected Him from your city,” Robertson said on his daily television show broadcast from Virginia, “The 700 Club,” according to the The Boston Globe.

“And don’t wonder why He hasn’t helped you when problems begin, if they begin. I’m not saying they will, but if they do, just remember, you just voted God out of your city. And if that’s the case, don’t ask for His help because he might not be there,” he said.

Last summer Robertson called for the assasination of leftist Venezuelan President Huga Chavez.

So, I’m sure many residents were relived that the black helicopters were not going to immediately descend the southern Pennsylvania hamlet.

Robertson’s declaration had been expected since he had previously declared non-christian living the cause for the 9/11 attacks on the USA.

Check out some past samples of Robertson’s messages of hate and destruction:

“When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. `What do you mean?’ the media challenged me. `You’re not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe in the Judeo-Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?’ My simple answer is, `Yes, they are.'”
–Pat Robertson, “The New World Order,” page 218

The 700 Club, January 14, 1991: “You say you’re supposed to be nice to the Episcopalians and the Presbyterians and the Methodists and this, that, and the other thing. Nonsense. I don’t have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist.”

The Washington Post, August 23, 1993; “(T)he feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.”

[On Planned Parenthood]
“It is teaching kids to fornicate, teaching people to have adultery, every kind of bestiality, homosexuality, lesbianism-everything that the Bible condemns.”
–Pat Robertson, “The 700 Club,” 4/9/91

“To see Americans become followers of, quote, Islam, is nothing short of insanity. Terry, you know, I’ve been in Africa many, many, many, many times, and you see people over here learning Swahili, for example. Swahili was the language of the slave traders. The Islamic people, the Arabs, were the ones who captured Africans, put them in slavery, and sent them to America as slaves. Why would people in America want to embrace the religion of the slavers, and the language of the slavers?”
–Pat Robertson, “The 700 Club,” Oct 27, 1997

One comment

1. Free speech is completely wasted on this guy. Evolution is completely wasted on this guy. The horrifying reality is that this guy is actually respected in some quarters.