Tuesday Tracks: Longing Edition

good morrow, friends. It’s currently 11:29pm (or 23:29 if you use my electronics), and it’s time for something crazy……… like saying morrow in the evening.

I’ve decided to start a new thing. it’s called Tuesday Tracks. Each week they’ll be a new theme and a song to follow suit. This weeks is: Longing.

Linked to my last post (and kinda my first post), I’m interested in relationships. I’ve been single for almost a year now, and am starting to think  I am might be ready to start seeing someone again. I’ve gone on dates, but an actual, real relationship is what I’m talking about. We’ll see where my path guides me. (aka: what kinda cute boys are around…)

Here’s this week’s song: To Whom It May Concern

When I was 12, my youth leader encouraged us to start writing letters to our husband. I did it, and have since written a few. I honestly have no idea where those letters are – I’d love to find them so I can laugh at young Caitlin, and probably wish that I had lived up to her expectations.

But that’s then, and this is now.  This is a song dedicated to my future love. Please enjoy.