Writing Teams

Hello 301;

Your Blogs are posted on the Student Blog page; I hope you will find time to enjoy reading each other’s bio’s as you compose your application letters. The first assignment for your Team page is due on May 24th, so you have more than sufficient time to create a writing team. Experience teaches that timelines is so important for success in this course, so please do schedule yourselves accordingly and carefully. I look forward to reading your letters of Application and will set up your Team’s page as soon as I receive the url. Enjoy.

Please post questions on the CHAT page on Canvas – questions that are emailed may become buried.

1: 2 Assignments:

• Due May 17 : A letter of application addressed to the class to be posted on your blog [and included as word doc file linked into your blog]. Be sure to name your file appropriately: 301 Your name Application letter.
  • Due May 17: An email memo to your instructor providing a brief summary of your letter and an attached word doc of your letter – POSTED on your blog.
  • Due May 19 :  An email message to your prospective writing team partners. Send the message and post on your Blog
  • Be sure to name your attached file appropriately: 301 Your name Application letter.