Business Letters

Letter of complaint

Heat in a Click Canada
Unit 19, 349 Bowes Road
Concord, ON L4K 1J3
Toronto, Canada
izhargolan@heatinaclick.com

November 26, 2019

Brenda Martinez
7290 37 Ave N.W.
Calgary, AB
T3C 6B8
(403) 829- 4895
brenda.martinez@alumni.ubc.ca

Attention: Mr. I. Golan, Heat in a click Canada
Subject: Request for exchange under warranty

Dear Mr. I. Golan,

I recently visited your booth for the heat in a click, heat/cool pack, that you were promoting  at the Calgary Fall Home & Garden Show, this past September. I purchased a heat/cool pack for my back. It was on a special promotion, with a lifetime warranty.
To be honest with you, I was extremely convinced by your presentation, and all of the wonderful information that you provided regarding this product. I was looking forward to using it for many years to come, especially for its ease of access in times of body aches and pains.
However, I have used it once, and since then the liquid in the heat/cool pack has completely solidified. I have tried placing it in boiling water a few times, as per your care instructions, and all of the crystals in the solution dissolve. But when I take it out of the hot water it hardens again immediately. It doesn’t go back to liquid form and I can’t activate it again, no matter what I try.
I am not pleased with this device, as it has not been very convenient for pain relief. I would like to use the lifetime warranty that was guaranteed at the time of purchase, to exchange this product for a working device. It is my sincere hope that we can arrange something to amend this issue.
I appreciate your time to listen to my concern, if you could offer a solution to this problem, I would greatly appreciate it. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely, Brenda Martinez

Bad news adjustment letter

Brenda Martinez
7290 37 Ave N.W.
Calgary, AB
T3C 6B8
(403) 829- 4895
brenda.martinez@alumni.ubc.ca

November 26, 2019

Heat in a Click Canada
Unit 19, 349 Bowes Road
Concord, ON L4K 1J3
Toronto, Canada
izhargolan@heatinaclick.com

RE: Request for exchange under warranty

Dear Ms. Martinez,

Thank you for contacting Heat in a Click Canada, as per your recent purchase of heat/cool packs at the Fall Home & Garden show in Calgary. I apologize for the inconvenience that this, most likely faulty device, has caused.
We are a company that thrives on exposure through national trade shows, and feedback of customers like you. Although, we can never guarantee any lack of manufacturer error, but we try our best to satisfy our customers to the fullest.
We would be happy to acknowledge the lifetime warranty of this product, and to exchange it for you at no additional cost.
We will begin working on arrangements for the exchange, in the meantime if you would like to contact us you may do so through our customer service department at 1855-4672-111.

Best Regards, I. Golan