clarissa_parisWho: Clarissa Lee
Unit: Student Academic Systems Initiative (SASI), Enrolment Services
Position: Communications Coordinator
Since: October 2016

Professional Background:
After graduating from Simon Fraser University with a degree in Communications, I worked over four years with the Brand and Communications team as a Communications Coordinator at the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in Vancouver. During my time at RBC, in addition to managing and creating content for the regional internal websites, I also provided internal communications support to RBC’s BC’s Regional Office team. In September 2015, I moved to London, England to obtain my Master’s Degree in Media and Communications from the City University of London.

Fast-forward a year later, I am excited to join the SASI team to help promote this new and exciting system that is the future of student information at UBC.

amalfi-coast

Personal Background:
As someone who loves to experience new cultures, I am an avid traveler and have had the opportunity to travel and explore many amazing places. Some of my favourite countries I’ve visited so far (and would highly recommend) are the United Kingdom, Italy (especially the Amalfi Coast!!), France and Japan. Places I would love to visit one day include: Greece, Bora Bora, Hong Kong and Egypt.